COVID 19. What a surreal world we are navigating. I have not left my house for any longer than 15 minutes since March 13. My husband is working from home and my kids are navigating the world of eLearning. And its working for us…for now. The happiest family member is Buddy, our Golden who is loving have his pack with him 24/7. Belle, our cat, is not amused. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this would happen. Sure, it was always a possibility but something of this magnitude is what sci fi movies are made of, right?
And thanks to COVID 19, travel has come to a total standstill. I worry about my agents and my vendors that I have come to know. But if there is one thing we consistently tell each other, it is that we will come through this together. We will.
So, as many of you are aware, most travel vendors have made the decision to temporarily close their parks or cancel sailings due to COVID 19. We want to assure you that your Wishes & Wizards Travel Co. agent is working hard to reschedule or cancel your reservations that fall during this time and we truly appreciate your patience. At this time, we can share the following travel vendors have decided to close for a limited time or cancel sailings:
- The Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort are closed indefinitely
- Disney Cruise Line is suspending all new departures through April 28, 2020 and sailings to/from Vancouver until the end of June
- Universal Orlando and Universal Hollywood is through April 19, 2020
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line plans to commence cruise operations with embarkations beginning May 12, 2020
- Princess Cruise Line is cancelling all cruises starting March 12th through May 10th
- Carnival Cruise Line is cancelling all sailings through May 11, 2020
We want to thank you for your continued support, it really does mean the world to us. When we come through this, and we WILL come through this, we’re all going to want to take that vacation and your Wishes & Wizards agent will be here to help you do just that.
Please stay safe and take care of each other. We’ll see you on the other side of this…because there is a great, big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. It just can’t get here fast enough!