Wishes & Wizards Travel Co. is actively looking for travel agents to join us in creating magical vacation memories! If you are the go-to person that family and friends call on to help with their vacations, we want to talk to you! We are looking for applicants who have a great sales personality with the ability to talk to anyone and everyone about travel. We specialize in Disney destinations, Universal Orlando Parks and Resorts vacations, and cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Princess so applicants must have travel experience to one or more of the destinations we sell.
This position is for a commission-only, independent contractor which means you would be paid a commission based on the sales that you generate and close for the company. We provide training (both online and onsite) and support to our agents as well as access to all marketing materials that our agents need to promote our vacation destinations.
Are there requirements? There are! Our ideal candidate will offer the agency:
- Outgoing personality and self-motivated
- Organized with excellent verbal and written skills
- Recent experiences traveling to and knowledge of Disney destinations, Universal Orlando Resorts & Parks, and/or the cruise lines (Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Princess).
- Access to a home office with a computer, printer/fax/scanner, high speed internet and a smart phone
What we offer:
- Can be full- or part-time job you can arrange around your schedule
- A flexible work environment – Every agent works from home and sets their own hours
- Generous commissions – We offer a generous commission split with the ability to earn higher commissions as you meet set sales goals!
- Training and support – As a member of Wishes & Wizards Travel Company, you will be part of a supportive team who are always available to answer your questions and concerns about the products we sell to the training we supply. You will begin your training by studying and completing Disney’s College of Knowledge and Universal’s Universal and U travel agent training program. From there, you have the opportunity to complete training with our other suppliers.
If this is you, please fill out our application below!